Thursday, February 2, 2012

Thankful Thursday

It's very easy to take things for granted and as I don't want to do that, I thought it would be a great idea to post at least one thing per week that I am thankful for.

Today I am very thankful for the Bissel Steam and Sweep mop. It is by far the best thing I've ever used on our ceramic tile. We have the tile in our kitchen/dining room, entry way, laundry room, and both bathrooms. I love how it sweeps up the crumbs in the kitchen and then with a quick press of a button I can mop the area up as well. Chase is notorious for making messes at our house and this mop makes it so much easier to clean up after he eats.


A super big thank you to my parents for getting it for me for Christmas. It's definitely one of the best gifts that I have received. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment