Friday, February 10, 2012

Favorite Friday

Friday's will be the days that I post different things that I love. This will be like a "get to know you" day, but hopefully without all the words and awkwardness. ;)

I'm going to start with my most favorite animal in the world: the giraffe.

Aren't they magnificent?


How could you not love that face?

Giraffe

I mean, seriously? LOVE! <3


I think that giraffe loves me, too!


My favorite daughter was even a giraffe for Halloween. (Yes, that is an adorable monkey, too)


They even make a giraffe pillowpet. Someone must buy me this.


Danette even bought Chase a giraffe shirt. :) (Sidenote, I can't believe how big he is)

Photo: Cassidy VanMaanen

I fed this bad boy at the zoo! And yes, it was one of the best days of my life. :D


2 comments:

  1. Awesomeness! Hayden is really loving looking at all these "doggies" you posted. Someday she'll learn not all animals are dogs :)

    Also, I'm glad Olivia's your favorite daughter ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I mean, she IS my favorite daughter. hehe ;) I hope I get your child hooked on giraffes. :)

    ReplyDelete