Friday, February 17, 2012

Seven x Seven

I've been absent for the past few days as Chase came down with some kind of sickness last Tuesday. We took him to the doctor on Monday where we found out that he had a double ear infection. He also had to have some chest x-rays to see if he had pneumonia, which, thankfully, he didn't. However, this poor boy has a super runny nose, a horrible cough, and has just plain been grouchy since he came down with it. Olivia has only had a runny nose so far. Hopefully she'll be able to miss out completely. I got a sore throat last Friday and have now also come down with the chest cough and runny nose. I haven't felt this horrible in who knows how long.

Moving on: Tuesday, Kate Bro at Discover.Create.Live awarded me the Seven x Seven award.


So here's how it works:
  • Link back to the blogger who nominated you
  • Share 7 facts about yourself
  • Share 7 blog posts that fit into 7 categories
  • Nominate 7 award-worthy blogs/bloggers, and leave them a message letting them know!


7 Facts:

1. I got married directly out of high school to my high school sweetheart. <3

2. My favorite music artist by far is TobyMac. I've had a ridiculous crush on him since Jr High and I'm okay with that. My newest favorite music artist is Michael Buble. I just can't get enough of either one.

3. Volleyball is my all-time favorite sport. After playing it for 7 years I've been given the opportunity to coach it for the past 3 years both at the high school and Jr High level and USA club.

4. I'm an avid reader. My favorite authors are Gilbert Morris and Karen Kingsbury but I'll read almost anything. 

5. I've never broken any bones, not even a finger. I have had 2 x-rays though, one for my thumb (sprained) and one for my ankle (probably just sprained as well). 

6. I have horrible eyes. My contact prescription is a -9. I also have to use Restasis as they are super dry. I've also worn glasses since Kindergarten.

7. I've had the same best friend since Kindergarten. And now we're next door neighbors. :)


7 Blog Posts:


2. Most Personal - Feeling Nostalgic

3. Most Animals - Favorite Friday


5. Most Laughs - Tune In Tuesday

6. Most Helpful - Thankful Thursday

7. Most Information - Catch Up


7 Blogs

1. Amy @ The Idea Room

2. Jen @ Simply Living

3. Shelley @ The House of Smiths

4. C Mae @ Happiness is...

5. Danette @ A Day in the Life


1 comment:

  1. It's SO much harder to take care of sick babies when you're sick yourself :( Hopefully you'll all get rested up this weekend! {Just find a room to sleep in during your tournament ;)}

    Also I just came across the g*rated blog myself today from pinterest - they've got some pretty cool ideas!

    ReplyDelete