Thursday, May 24, 2012

Last things Thursday

Last thing I...


{Wanted to buy: Fragrance}
I have some freakish obsession with Britney Spears perfumes. The one I'm currently obsessed with is "fantasy".


{Wanted to buy: Makeup}
I have this eyeliner in 3 of these colors and currently my purple one is running low. I LOVE these eyeliners as they go on smoothly and have a lasting color that's not too crazy.

{Am Obsessing Over}
My husband children got me a body pillow for Mother's Day (per my suggestion) and I can't believe I didn't have one of these for my previous pregnancies. This thing is amazing! I am currently on the hunt for a giraffe pillowcase... ;-)

{Finally Bought}
This Liz Claiborne purse. I have needed a new purse for forever, really, and finally found one that is perfect. I wasn't even aware that it had a little pouch inside which has quickly become Olivia's purse. She thinks it's so cool that she has a purse that matches Mommy's. (And yes, that is the correct color!)


{Am Loving -- Pink Lilies}
I had these flowers as my wedding flowers and loved them. Recently I've been looking for things to plant in the front of our house since it's so bare and decided that I was going to plant a bunch of these. I can't wait until we actually get it done!


{Wanted to Make RIGHT NOW!}
These delicious looking Oreo cheesecake bites

{Ate that I want to eat 10 more of}
Watermelon. I know that seems silly and simple, but this pregnant lady can't get enough of watermelon (or any other fruit for that matter!)



Linking up with The Life of the Wife





No comments:

Post a Comment