Friday, May 25, 2012

"Foto" Friday

Just thought I'd share some photos that were taken this week.



Olivia and I enjoyed some popsicle's one hot afternoon while Chase napped. 



Olivia has been super into painting her fingernails so I bought her some cheap nail polish that she could use herself (in nail polish approved areas, of course!).



Jesse has been coaching a soccer team and we decided to surprise him one evening and go watch part of a game. Chase was happy to be outside!



As was this sweet girl!



They ran up and down the hill and while they were up at the top I was able to capture this photo with the sunset behind them. They are too cute!



And finally, yesterday Olivia and I went shopping with my sister, Mary. Olivia decided to try on these purple sunglasses. For some reason the lenses had hearts all over them. Pretty sure that's going to cause some car accidents.. But Olivia sure looks cute!





No comments:

Post a Comment